ZodTTD to work on MAME!

ZodTTD has announced on the A320 freeforums that he will be working an MAME for the Dingoo:

…. I'm planning on placing my port of MAME which uses strictly C interpreters (so no worry of ARM assembly being an issue) to the A320. Just waiting for the A320 to arrive.

ZodTTD has some great credentials across the GP32, Ipod touch and Pandora scenes, so this is a fantastic piece of news.  Pop over to his site here, and throw him some shekels to show your support! (While in shekel throwing mode, throw some shekels this way too, if you like, to … um … show your support for my support).

But how will he manage to do this without Dingoo-Digital’s assistance? We have managed to find some exclusive footage of ZodTTD’s plan to invade the Dingoo inner sanctum, and to pillage it for the commercial secret:

Oh my!

Comments

  1. this is awesome news... i better stock up on micro sd cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how many people would rather a MAME emulator than some decent console emulators. And not just Atari, I mean decent SNES, Genesis, PC Engine, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't speak for everyone, but i bought the dingoo mostly for the nostalgia factor. I agree that the snes and genesis emulators leave much to be desired, but I guess they satisfy the fix.. for now. I spent a good deal of my childhood in arcades, and those are honestly some of my fondest memories. I own a snes and genesis, but for people my age it's truly an amazing thing to have all those arcade classics in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent a lot of time in the arcades too, but most arcade games are designed to gouge quarters, so they're hard and if you're not careful the game doesn't last long. I want a good console emulator so I can play RPGs and maybe finish Sonic without "inserting coins".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Tauon PC-1 review

Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !