Ale gets Shadowgun running on YDPG18!

Ale reports success in getting Shadowgun – this game - running on the YDPG18!:

Ale writes:

I got Shadowgun working on my Yinlips.
Using chainfire3d openGL driver, I installed the nvidia plugin and reduced texture size.
Graphically means a little blocky textures but the game is still fantastic to see and very smooth to play.
Unfortunately qbertaddict says he couldn't make chainfire work on his g18 because of a script deleting it at every boot...
I'm not sure how I can run it because it's my first android machine and I'm not such a guru (yet...:-))
I had to reset to factory defaults my yinlips a couple of times and the second one I couldn't backup all my apps so maybe my current configuration works with chainfire by pure chance... and I DON'T reccomend it, cause I lost some stuff.
If someone knows how to do it properly maybe it would help...
Anyway, Shadowgun rocks on g18!
Ale

Ale, please do a video! Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. I'll post a video soon but I won't have my camera with me until january 5... so please be patient a little more... :-)
    Ale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dingoo A380 Review

Mancala for Dingux released (Mandingoo was released in 1975)

Idiot’s Guide to installing Dingux using Windows released

An interview with the creator of the Tauon PC-1, Volodymyr Mishin

How to show all your 17,083 c64 games from the c64 romset (archive.org) on the C64 Mini or C64 Maxi loader

The Dingoo-Scene JXD S7800B (Rockchip 3188 SoC) Android Gaming Console Review

Tauon PC-1 review

Dingoo representative at a320.freeforums.org !